Amys no chees pizza

![Screenshot_2020-05-12-09-34-56|281x500](upload://6a3iewzvDDxBz9z5vnmzUtmzpbd.png) ![Screenshot_2020-05-12-09-34-36|281x500](upload://6m4D5KnHsAxmwMOOz3cBf3RGZTw.png)

Please resend the screenshots

Actually I took a closer look it has wine in ingredients I will look for another product.

I thought wine may not be a problem…or is that only liquid in liquid/not wine in a solid

Abie

Yes. That’s correct. There is a difference.

I misread it has wine viniger here are the ingredients copied

Organic Unbleached Wheat Flour, Filtered Water, Organic Onions, Artichokes, Organic Red Onions, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Organic Fire Roasted Red Bell Peppers, Organic Shiitake Mushrooms, Organic Agave Syrup, Balsamic Vinegar (wine Vinegar, Grape Must), Sea Salt, Organic Tomato Puree, Expeller Pressed High Oleic Safflower And/or Sunflower Oil, Organic Cane Sugar, Organic Garlic, Lemon Juice, Yeast, Black Pepper, Spices.

Kosher parve

are you saying that this is kosher because the vinegar in the product is less than 1:60?
Or are you saying the vinegar itself is kosher because the wine content versus water is less than 1:6
Cheers
Martin

The wine content in this product is less than 1:6

Sorry to belabour the point, but are you saying the wine is less than1:6 in the ingredient, balsamic vinegar, or are you saying the wine is less than 1:6 in the finished product, amy’s pizza?( the latter being a solid, I assume 1:6 wouldn’t apply) You can see what I’m getting at, right?
Cheers,
Martin

are you saying the wine is less than1:6 in the ingredient, balsamic vinegar, YES

or are you saying the wine is less than 1:6 in the finished product, amy’s pizza? NO

Hope that’s clear

Lechaim

Perfect, thank you.
Cheers,
Martin

Your Welcome