gery poupon dijon mustard

I know there were inquiries regarding grey coupon dijon mustard. I reached out to the company and this was their reply…
I wanted to get back to you about the source of vinegar for GREY POUPON Dijon Mustard. I’m glad I have the chance to help.

If stated only as “vinegar” in ingredient listing, it is distilled white vinegar.

Any other vinegar, such as cider vinegar, red wine vinegar, etc., would be listed as such. Distilled white vinegar is made by the fermentation of dilute, distilled ethyl alcohol. APPLE CIDER VINEGAR is the product made by the fermentation of apple juice.

It is such a pure product that our suppliers are not limited to one grain as a source material. It may be made from the alcohol of any grain or mixture of grains. However, all vinegar is distilled and through the distilling process, protein is removed. The vinegar we use is gluten free.

is it kp?

I sent this yesterday, but haven’t heard back, so im not sure if it went through.

Thanks agin for all of the hard work you do tho make our holidays easier. wishing you all a happy kosher passover

Thanks for doing the research. Another member received a similar reply.