Kosher for Pesach

Hi Rabbi,

Are the following Kosher for Pesach?

1. Great Value Peanut Butter
    Ingredients: Roasted Peanuts, Sugar, Contains 2% or less of molasses, fully hydrogenated vegetable oils (rapeseed, cottonseed, soybean), salt
  2. Are all raisins KFP?
  3. Does Tasters Choice Instant Coffee only need a regular certification or a KFP certification (it says on your website a certification so I just wanted to clarify).
  4. Soy Sauce
  1. Kosher for Pesach for all who eat peanuts on Pesach
  2. Depends on ingredients. Usually they’re good
  3. All 100% coffee is fine. No need for certification for Pesach or for all year.
  4. Some are not good because they contain wheat. Please post the ingredients.

The soy sauce I have is La Choy and contains the following ingredients: water, hydrolyzed soy protein, corn syrup, salt, caramel color, lactic acid, potassium sorbate.

Would the following be kosher for pesach ? - Roland pure ground sesame seed, pickles and worcestershir sauce ( distilled white vinegar, molasses, high fructose corn syrup, salt, onions, anchovies, garlic, paprika, caramelized sugar syrup, natural flavors, spices)

Thank you so much!

Both are Kosher for Pesach for sephardim

Hi Rabbi Abadi, so if I am having ashkanazim at my table they will not able able to have anytbing with soy sauce because all of them are kidniyot? Is there a type I can use that you know of?

Thank you so much.

If the soy sauce is already mixed into the food that you serve them, then they’re permitted to eat that food.