Mouthwash on Passover

Is any type of mouthwash ok for Passover? If no, is this one ok? https://smartmouth.com/products/original-activated-mouthwash/

All are good

thanks. new bottle only?

New or used

Thank you. I just want to say that your website is making Pesach SO much easier. Every year I dread it, and now I’m not nearly as stressed after reading the halachot for kashering and well as acceptable kosher items. Chag Kasher Vesameach.

1 Like

I’m glad. That’s why we do it.

I understand the concept of mouthwash all being kosher for Passover. So I’d like to take the conversation one step further I use a mouthwash called Biotene dry mouth because my mouth dries out at night while sleeping. I’m assuming I can consider this like any other mouthwash. I also use a product called Biotene dry mouth moisturizing spray. You spray this into your mouth and you do swallow it. Does that change anything? Many of the ingredients cannot be found in the ingredients list or mixed into the forum.

The ingredients are purified water, glycerin, xylitol, PEG-60, hydrogenated castor oil, VP/VA copolymer, flavor, sodium benzoate, Xanthium gum, methylparaben, propylparaben, sodium saccharin, cetylpyridinium chloride. Can I use this on Pesach?

Yes for all

If mouthwash water include alcohol it’s also well?

Not sure what you’re asking