Natural Calm (orange gummies and magnesium powder)

Are these two items kosher?

1. Natural Calm Orange Gummies: Magnesium (as magnesium citrate) 83 mg
    Other ingredients: Organic tapioca syrup, organic cane sugar, water, citric acid, agar, organic tapioca starch, natural -flavors, organic annatto extract (color), locust bean gum. Contains no artificial flavor or synthetic color.

2. Natural Calm Cherry Magnesium Powder:
    Ionic magnesium citrate (created from a highly absorbable proprietary blend of citric acid and magnesium carbonate),organic cherry flavor, and organic stevia.

Kosher

Shalom Ralph,

I was asked about this product once, but being that it contains flavors and citric acid I had said no. How have you researched this product’s ingredient sources? Thanks for your kind help and good Shabbos!

These ingredients are kosher.

Thanks for your quick reply!

You’ve been to the production plants? How often do you go? Sources change quite frequently…

No need to go to the plants. Natural flavors and citric acid listed in the ingredients are always ok.

Oh my…where to even begin?
Well, I’m not sure who told you this, but flavors can be very non-kosher. I’ve been in plenty of flavor production plants. Basar v’chalav, tallow, treif fatty acids, treif fatty alcohols and aldehydes, oils, emulsifiers, catalysts, etc etc.
Citric acid is less of an issue but occasionally it is a problem. (Plus for Pesach issues of Chometz and Kitniyos).
I would respectfully suggest speaking to someone in the kashrus field before answering people’s kashrus questions. It can really confuse people. Have a great day and good fast!