Pillsbury Funfetti Cake Mix

Is this cake mix parve?

Ingredients
Enriched Bleached Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Sugar, Candy Bits (Sugar, Corn Starch, Vegetable Oil [Palm and Palm Kernel], Soy Lecithin, Confectioner’s Glaze, Red 40 Lake, Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Blue 1, Carnauba Wax, Yellow 6, Red 40), Leavening (Baking Soda, Calcium Phosphate, Sodium Aluminum Phosphate), Wheat Starch, Contains 2% Or Less Of: Canola Oil, Dextrose, Salt, Cellulose, Corn Starch, Propylene Glycol Esters of Fatty Acids, Mono and Diglycerides, Xanthan Gum, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Cellulose Gum, Soy Lecithin, Whey, Sodium Caseinate, Palm Kernel Oil, Citric Acid and BHT (Antioxidants).

It’s Parve but Chametz. Not good for Pesach

Rabbi Abadi said it’s okay for sephardim

Where? Please post the link. Thx

This post has rice flour not wheat flour

My mistake. I’m sorry. I already made the gluten free funfetti cake mix and threw out the box. I went to their website to get the ingredients for you, so you could tell me whether or not it was parve. I pasted the ingredients from the regular cake mix, not the gluten free box. Do you want me to send you the gluten-free box so you could tell me if it’s parve?

Yup

Ingredients
Rice Flour, Sugar, Potato Starch, Candy Bits (Sugar, Vegetable Oil [Palm And Palm Kernel], Modified Corn Starch, Confectioner’s Glaze, Soy Lecithin, Yellow 5, Red 40, Blue 1, Yellow 6), Leavening (Baking Soda, Calcium Phosphate, Sodium Aluminum Phosphate), Pea Fiber, Cellulose, Tapioca Starch, Contains 2% Or Less Of: Canola Oil, Salt, Propylene Glycol Esters Of Fatty Acids, Mono And Diglycerides, Xanthan Gum, Cellulose Gum, Natural And Artificial Flavor, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Soy Lecithin, Whey, Sodium Caseinate , Palm Kernel Oil, Citric Acid And BHT (Antioxidants).

It’s Pareve

Thank you so much! Have a happy healthy holiday and thank you for all your help!

1 Like

Thank you! Thanks so much for all your help. Hag Sameach!

1 Like