Sweet baby rays sweet 'n spicy bbq sauce

is this ok for pesach?

Ingredients:
High Fructose Corn Syrup, Distilled Vinegar, Tomato Paste, Modified Food Starch, Water, Contains Less than 2% of: Salt, Pineapple Juice Concentrate, Natural Smoke Flavor, Spices, Caramel Color, Jalapeno Pepper, Sodium Benzoate as a Preservative, Molasses, Corn Syrup, Garlic (Dried), Sugar, Tamarind, Natural Flavor.

Kosher for Pesach for all (corn)

These are the ingredients this year. You replied that you are not sure. What changed from one year to the next? Last year you gave the OK. (It’s fine if it’s no good, I’m just curious)

Ingredients: High Fructose Corn Syrup, Distilled Vinegar, Tomato Paste, Modified Food Starch, Contains less than 2% of: Salt, Pineapple Juice, Natural Smoke Flavor, Spices, Caramel, Color, Sodium Benzoate as a Preservative, Molasses, Corn Syrup, Dried Garlic, Sugar, Tamarind Natural Flavor.

Distilled Vinegar is always a problem and often changing. Each year I try to verify the source of the vinegar. If I cannot, I don’t approve. If I approve it one year, it’s because then I was able to easily verify.

I contacted the company. The vinegar is from grain.

This is an important reason to re-check items from previous years, and not to automatically assume something is good because it was good previously.

Thanks

1 Like

Thank you!!!