Chex cereals

hi, in the past you had all different Chex cereal on the list. This year I don’t see any of them. Does that they they are not kosher this year?

See here for details about this year’s list. Pesach List 2024

Please post any products not on the list to this forum so we can add it to the list. One product per post.

I don’t see Chex on the list.

RICE CHEX
According to the General Mills website: Rice Chex | Chex Cereal, Chex Recipes and Chex Products | Chex.com

INGREDIENTS
Whole Grain Rice, Rice, Sugar, Salt, Molasses. Vitamin E (mixed tocopherols) Added to Preserve Freshness.
VITAMINS & MINERALS
Calcium Carbonate, Iron and Zinc (mineral nutrients), Vitamin C (sodium ascorbate), A B Vitamin (niacinamide), Vitamin B2 (riboflavin), Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride), Vitamin B1 (thiamin mononitrate), Vitamin A (palmitate), A B Vitamin (folic acid), Vitamin B12, Vitamin D3.

1 Like

CORN CHEX
Ingredients:
Whole Grain Corn, Corn Meal, Sugar, Corn Starch, Salt, Baking Soda, Vitamin E (Mixed Tocopherols) Added To Preserve Freshness, Vitamins And Minerals: Calcium Carbonate, Iron And Zinc (Mineral Nutrients), Vitamin C (Sodium Ascorbate), A B Vitamin (Niacinamide), Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Mononitrate), Vitamin A (Palmitate), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), A B Vitamin (Folic Acid), Vitamin B12, Vitamin D3.

These ingredients are Kosher for pesach for sephardim.

1 Like

What about honey Chex and chocolate Chex?

@annie in year’s past they added barley malt. The last few year’s they have been gluten free. On their website it doesn’t list barley malt, but I don’t have a box in front of me. I’m actually wondering if they switched back to a non gluten free version now.

Kosher for pesach for Sephardim

1 Like

If it says on the box that it’s gluten free, can I assume that means they have not added in the barley malt

Don’t assume. Check the ingredients. If barley malt is listed it would be a problem.