French Fries from non-kosher establishment.

Shalom,
I was wondering what the halacha might be regarding ordering french fries at a non-kosher establishment. I did a personal inspection at the facility and observed the way the fries are made. There is separate equipment - deep fryer and oil that is only used for the fries and never for any non kosher food. The ingredients are as follows:

Potatoes, Vegetable Oil (canola Oil, Corn Oil, Soybean Oil, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Natural Beef Flavor [wheat And Milk Derivatives]*), Dextrose, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate (maintain Color), Salt. *natural Beef Flavor Contains Hydrolyzed Wheat And Hydrolyzed Milk As Starting Ingredients.

Contains: Wheat, Milk.

Assuming french fries would not fall under bishul akum as it is not served at business conferences, are there any other concerns I might be overlooking? Does one need to worry about possible splashing of non-kosher food in the same room?
Thank you so much!

Short answer: no, you can’t eat at this establishment.

Food for thought:

1. The ingredients listed for the French fries are treif and possibly meat and milk. Beef flavor can actually be from beef and it also contains milk.

2. Why are you so confident it’s not bishul akum?

3. How are you certain the oil and machine is not used for treif?

4. Yes, if things can splash you definitely need to be concerned.

Also see Subway tuna? - #3 by ytesler