From Europe, where baby formula doesn’t contain corn syrup, soy, or taurine:
Skimmed milk, whey powder* partly demineralised, vegetable oils* (palm oil*, rapeseed oil*, sunflower oil*), maltodextrin*, calcium carbonate, potassium chloride, sodium chloride, vitamin C, vitamin E, ferrous lactate, zinc sulphate, niacin, Calcium-D-pantothenate, copper sulphate, vitamin A, vitamin B1, vitamin B6, manganese sulphate, vitamin B2, potassium iodate, folic acid, vitamin K, sodium selenate, vitamin D**
*** from organic farming**
**** from biodynamic**
- Highest European Organic standards (99% organic – small local farms production)
- Unmatched quality of ingredients compared to other leading brands
- Free from: added sugar – color – gluten – wheat – preservatives
- Contains NO: Brown rice syrup/DHA – ARA/harmful GMO or fluoride!
- Imported from Europe – Oldest organic baby formula company
Are there any implications here?