Is Starbucks mango dragonfruit refresher kosher?

Is Starbucks mango dragonfruit refresher kosher?

Yes

Why is this refreshers drink listed as kosher but the others are not? What are the differences?

1 Like

There is an issue with bugs in fruits like strawberries. Some refresher drinks contain pieces of fruit that have bug issues and therefore we can’t approve them.

Oh I see. I noticed that these drinks all contain white grape juice as well. Is this not a concern in this case?

It is a concern as well.

So why is it okay?

We’ve determined that the white grape juice as an ingredient at Starbucks is ok. I will be updating our all our listings to reflect this.

Can you elaborate on why the white grape juice is okay?

The grape juice is mevushal.

Is the mango dragon fruit drink still kosher? On the kosher Starbucks website it doesn’t have it listed. The closest drink that I found was called “pink drink” and was listed as non kosher. Can you please clarify? Thanks!

There is no evidence the grape juice in any of the refreshers is kosher. There isn’t a hechsher on the box they come to the store in.

Look at Kosherstarbucks.com for more info

Thank you for your response! I looked multiple times on kosherstarbucks.com and have never found the mango dragonfruit refresher. Is there a reason why it isn’t listed?

Sorry, it’s not listed because we were unable to verify some of its ingredients yet. At this time we do not approve it.

Hi,
Is there an update on this yet?
Thanks!

Nothing yet. Sorry