Lemonheads

are lemonheads kosher, they do not have kosher certification anymore
Ingredients: Sugar, Corn Syrup, Citric Acid, Lemon Juice from Concentrate, Confectioner’s Glaze (Shellac), Natural and Artificial Flavor, Acacia (Gum Arabic), Modified Food Starch (Corn), Carnauba Wax, Yellow 5, White Mineral Oil.

Kosher

Would you be able to elaborate on why they are kosher?

Usually it works the other way. We don’t assume things aren’t kosher until proven kosher. If there’s a questionable ingredient… that’s another story.

Thank you for the reply!

I have not heard of that before for foods that are processed in a factory.

Does anyone know of a halachic source I can refer to for that from a contemporary ultra-orthodox rabbi?

If I understand your question correctly, than the answer is “here you are”.

This psak (halachic ruling) is based on the rulings of our rebbi and Posek, Harav Yitzhak Abadi, who is a “contemporary ultra-orthodox rabbi”, living presently in Lakewood. He served as the foremost posek of the Lakewood community. For more background information you may view the following link. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yitzchak_Abadi

Thanks for the reply.

I have seen the some foods are labeled OUD, because of the dairy equipment or shared processing line. In that same light, what if the candy is made in a shared line with other products that use completely non kosher ingredients? Even if the ingredients are kosher, how can I know about the equipment?

Companies always make sure to clean in between runs to ensure no cross contamination

Are they kosher for passover?

Kosher for Pesach for all