Mayo Vegenaise Kosher for Passover?

My name is Uriel and I am from Uruguay.

I wanted to ask about the Vegenaise Mayonnaise (Original) from Follow Your Heart. I saw a post of few years (2019) ago of this site (Ohel Torah) saying this product had been enabled for Pesach.
I’m asking because we can access this product here and it could be the only option.

Also wanted to know if the Heinz Ketchup is Kosher for Passover the site kasrut.org (I don´t know if you are related) is saying that is kosher for Pesach for both Sepharadim and Ashkenazim. I saw the product has Corn Syrup. Is still suitable for Pesach and Ashkenazim.

Thank you in advance. Shabat Shalom,

Uriel

Please post the ingredient panel of Vegenaise Mayonnaise (Original) from Follow Your Heart, and we will be happy to reply.

Regarding Heinz ketchup - it is kosher for Passover for Sephardim and those Ashkenazim that consume corn products.

That website is NOT affiliated with us.

Thank you so much for the answer.
Regarding Heinz Ketchup, I appreciate the response provided. Regarding mayonnaise, in the end I couldn’t find the same one in Uruguay so I discarded it.
Yes, we have Heinz Mayonnaise here (produced in Mexico and with OU).
I give you the image of the product and the ingredients. I also translate them into English, since they are in Spanish on the packaging.

Heinz Mayonnaise:

Ingredients: Vegetable oil, water, free-range egg yolk (1%), added sugars (fructose), iodized salt, lemon juice (0.8%), mustard flour, spices, natural flavor, xanthan gum, guar gum and edta. Contains soy and egg.

I await confirmation as to whether this mayonnaise could eventually be used for Passover. I understand it has a derivative of Kitniot but I don’t know if it is suitable or not for Pesach.
Thank you in advance.
Pesach Kasher Vesameach.

Front image of Heinz Mayo:

Kosher for Pesach for all