Various Situations occur. Could you please address each situation if it is permitted or not .
In each case you are paying and or providing for the food and offering it to the Non Bracha Making Jew (NBMJ)
- Buying a coffee or drink or meal in a restaurant
- Inviting them as a guest to your simcha( especially non religious relatives)- weddings, barmitzvas, family celebration- whether in your own home or at a hall
- Business meetings or events whether in your office or theirs.
- Sending a Food gift package
- At a Fund raising dinner (Yeshiva or Charity) where your frum Guest of Honor is going to sponsor several tables for all his business associates…most likely including NBMJ
In no case are you “forcing” the person to eat…it is their choice!