Portable/pop up sukkah

I saw a cheaper alternative to the pop-up/travelling sukkah and was wondering if it was kosher.

Here is the link on Amazon: [Amazon.com: Leader Accessories Pop Up Shower Tent Dressing Changing Tent Pod Toilet Tent 4’ x 4’ x 78"(H) Big Size (1Grey): Sports & Outdoors](Leader Portable Shower)

Here is a video showing how it’s erected. Leader Accessories Pop Up Shower Tent - Privacy/Dressing room/Restroom - YouTube.

Here is the info on the pop-up sukkah: Pop-Up Sukkah - Kosher Spirit

As long as its sturdy enough that it can withstand normal winds, then it is kosher

I just want to check on 2 concerns that came to my attention.

Since the walls are made of fabric, Should it contain a Lavud backup wall, as explained in Rama. From what I see, even the real pop up sukkahs don’t have this or even the canvas sukkahs.

Do I need to place sticks to support the Sechach, since without the sticks it would be supported by material. Is it a problem due to Mamad?

No need for both questions

One more concern. There is a removable skylight. What is the minimum area required for schach?

Approx 28" x 28"

I saw this conversation and wanted to add a question. What suggestions would the rev have for sechach in an area without bamboo readally available. can one use 2’ by 2’ beams? what about other materials? thanks!

Thank you so much for the prompt reply.

Here is a description of it. If you find a problem, please let me know.

Leader Accessories Outdoor Portable Multi-Use Pop Up Tent/Changing Room is a great way to provide temporary privacy and shelter for changing clothes, bathroom, etc. outdoors. Constructed of a durable, waterproof, rip-stop polyester and **supported by a sewn in flexible steel pop-up frame, this multi-use tent is ideal for use in public places such as the park, pool, beach, or campsite. It features a removable opaque covered roof piece for extra privacy and a small roll up mesh window for added ventilation. A large zippered entry door provides easy access, and a convenient internal Velcro removable floor piece to easily remove and clean. Metal stakes are included with the tent, and provide stability and strength in windy conditions. When not in use, the tent can be easily folded and placed in the carry bag.Leader Accessories Pop Up Shower Tent Dressing Changing Tent Pod Toilet Tent 4’ x 4’ x 78"(H) Big Comfort Size![2020-08-29|690x387]

Attached is a picture of the top of the tent. It has a removable top but the edges of the roof are covered. Most of the roof can be opened. You need to buy schach; bamboo is cheap and available at stores like Home Depot. Currently Walmart is selling it for $48. The pop up sukkah costs at least $150.
(upload://9MpCVNTYUqGdVwZmD0mKc8EPnBA.jpeg)

yes but they must be loose
They can be held down from flying off with plastic zip ties

This looks ok

What are the rav’s feelings on canvas walls in general? How makpid should one be to get actual walls?

Canvas is fine so long as it is tied down to the walls properly. A canvas hanging from a pole flying in the wind is not good. It needs to be tied on top and bottom like a wall.