Sweet baby ray’s original bbq

–>Is this okay for 2024?

I’m waiting on a response from the company. I’ll post if i get one. (I don’t know how successful we were in previous years with them).

Thank you for your response.
I found this from a previous year if that helps.

I contacted the company and got this reply

Thank you for taking the time to contact us. I would like to inform you that all our Retail flavors of Sweet Baby Ray’s Barbeque Sauces 18oz, 28oz, 31oz, 40oz, 80oz and 160oz contain white distilled vinegar. (It is triple distilled there for the supplier considers it Gluten Free).

It could be corn or grain. Per the vinegar company, it varies. The majority is sourced from corn.

1 Like

I got the same response. This is a problem. They use mostly corn but some grain.

Regarding previous years, its possible we were able to verify the source as non Chametz. Unfortunately not the case this year.

Hi,

This is what appears on Sweet Baby Ray’s site regarding allergens. It says if there is an allergen, i.e. wheat, it would appear on the ingredients or somewhere on the label. My bottle has no such warning. Would it be correct to assume that there is no wheat in this product?

• **Do Sweet Baby Ray’s Barbecue Sauces contain allergens?**All Sweet Baby Ray’s products are labeled in accordance with the FDA food labeling requirements, including the Food Allergen Labeling and Consumer Protection Act of 2004 (Title II of Public Law 108-282), which requires foods to be labeled that contain the major food allergens: milk, eggs, fish, crustacean shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, sesame and soybeans. Although many flavors of Sweet Baby Ray’s Barbecue Sauce do not contain these ingredients, refer to the ingredients statement on the back of each Sweet Baby Ray’s product or on our website to find this declaration.

It looks like it’s on this year’s list as well.

Update: it’s ok for all. The vinegar is fine.

2 Likes