Teffilin new bracha after bathroom

As a general rule, does one need to make a new bracha every time they put on tefillin? Like going to the bathroom and coming back or taking them off to quickly take care of something? Does it matter?

New Bracha every time you take them off.

Regarding every time you take off tefilin even not for bathroom you said requires new bracha.
MY QUESTION : PKEASE ADVISE WHAT ABOUT THE רמ"א סימן כה סעיף יב
THAT DISAGREES ??

See Mishna Berura there. The only time one would not say a bracha again is because he plans to immediately put them back on AND has daas the entire time they are off that he is going to put them back on. This is generally not the case. The vast majority of people who are taking their teffilin off are doing so because they need to go to the bathroom or take care of a specific matter. Therefore automatically he is masiach daas and needs to say a new bracha.

Please advise ? If you psak is based on that mishna Berura he disagrees with you look biur halacha (סימן מ סעיף ח ד"ה וחזור ומניחן )
Explicitly writes taking it off for a meal is still considered מיד and it is because of this the
שולחן ערוך הרב as well as the קצות השולחן held up to 3 hours

That is what my father holds. We’re not dealing with people who wear their tefillin all day. 99% of people are taking off their tefillin for a reason that would be a hefsek. If you are on that level that you wear tefillin all day and take off your tefillin just to eat, you should have kavana when you make the bracha initially, that its specifically till I take off my teillin for any reason.