What is/are the proper bracha when eating nasturtium flowers and buds and cloves?

What is/are the proper bracha when eating nasturtium flowers and buds, and other buds such as cloves?

Please provide a link to this product

I grow flowers in my yard and want to explore cooking new things, including dipping some unusual foods in chocolate.
I’m sorry this link is so long.

I assume some flowers are ha’adamah (lavendar?) and some are haetz (citrus) but others are confusing to me (rose – it has a woody stem?).
Cloves (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clove) are haetz?
Thank you!

These items are not normally eaten alone as a food and should therefore be Shehakol or no beracha at all depending on its level of edibility.

Thank you, I a further question. When we eat a chocolate covered nut or strawberry, we say the bracha for the nut or strawberry. If I experiment with making “candy” at home, let’s say I dip the nasturtium flower or nasturtium bud in the chocolate. My guess is that I say the bracha for the flower or bud. Could you please clarify that for me? Thank you!

You need to determine what the majority is, or what is the main thing. If the flower buds are not normally eaten in that form, I can’t see them being the main ingredient

Thank you!