Hello, are Zyn Nicotine pouches kosher?
Nicotine pouches are not eaten, they are placed in the mouth between the gum and lip so the nicotine can absorb through the mouth wall. I doubt the product is “edible”.
You may use the link above and click on “ZYN Basics” to see the ingredient list.
In addition below is an email I received from the company when we reached out to them for the ingredient list:
Thanks for reaching out! In addition to nicotine salt, ZYN contains only food-grade ingredients. These include a granulation agent, fillers, pH balancers, sweeteners and flavorings.
Here’s a deeper dive:
• NICOTINE SALT (Nicotine bitartrate dihydrate) Salt extracted from tobacco leaves used to deliver nicotine satisfaction.
• STABILIZERS (Hydroxypropyl cellulose) A plant-based food additive used to maintain pouch consistency.
• FILLERS (Micro crystalline cellulose, maltitol, and gum arabic) Ingredients used to add bulk to each pouch. Commonly found in chewing gum.
• pH ADJUSTERS (Sodium carbonate and sodium bicarbonate) Minerals used in baked goods to help adjust pH levels.
• SWEETENERS (Acesulfame K) Sugar substitute often used in beverages and confections as a flavor enhancer.
• FLAVORINGS (Food-grade flavorings) Natural additives used to enhance the taste of each pouch. *
*Natural Flavors is not an ingredient listed for Chill and Smooth.
Hope this helps, and thanks again!
ZYN Consumer Care!