Grey poupon company reply

Hi Audrey,

Thank you for visiting http://www.myfoodandfamily.com.

I wanted to get back to you about the source of vinegar for GREY POUPON Dijon Mustard. I’m glad I have the chance to help.

If stated only as “vinegar” in ingredient listing, it is distilled white vinegar.

Any other vinegar, such as cider vinegar, red wine vinegar, etc., would be listed as such. Distilled white vinegar is made by the fermentation of dilute, distilled ethyl alcohol. APPLE CIDER VINEGAR is the product made by the fermentation of apple juice.

It is such a pure product that our suppliers are not limited to one grain as a source material. It may be made from the alcohol of any grain or mixture of grains. However, all vinegar is distilled and through the distilling process, protein is removed. The vinegar we use is gluten free.

For more information about food nutrition, visit www.kraftfoods.comand click on Healthy Living.

Sincerely,

Rama Rengarajan
Director, Consumer Relations

Case: 83016511N

Thank you very much. Unfortunately that doesn’t give us the green light for this product.

Does this mean that I should ignore all the previous answers saying that Grey Poupon Dijon Mustard is OK for Passover?

Thank you for all your hard work!

We were able to verify ingredients. Kosher for Pesach for Sephardim

I called the company. They said that the distilled white vinegar is sourced from corn. Is it k for p?

Is this OK for Pesach 2023?

Still ok for 2023?

Thank you for calling! Kosher for Pesach for Sephardim